Updated on Nov 15th, 2017
QKiddo.com wants you to be satisfied with your purchase, and our return and exchange policies help to ensure just that.
To ensure you receive the proper product, our quality assurance team inspects all products before it’s shipped out. We want to make sure you get your items on time hassle free.
- If you received a defective product, we’d ask you to take a picture and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order ID. Our representative will reach out to you to resolve the issue.
- If you want to return the product for any reason, ship the item back in its original form including the order ID in the box. If the returned item is not in its original form or damaged, we will either charge a restocking fee of 20% or returned back to sender at the sender’s cost.
- Please send to the return item to the following address:
600 Third Avenue
Manhattan, New York, 10016
- Returns processed prior to 7 days from shipment to you are refunded in the form of the payment used on the original order. They’ll include product and tax amount only. For credit card refunds, allow 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statements.
- Returns received more than 7 days after the date of shipment will not be accepted.
- Exchanges processed prior to 7 days are subject to availability. If the item you requested for an exchange is no longer available, we request that you ship the item back in its original form with the order ID included in the box. A full refund and tax will be credited back to the original form of payment. If the item shipped back is damaged, we will return the goods back to sender at sender’s cost.
- Return/exchange merchandise must be in store-bought condition.
- We do not accept return or exchange for customized items.
- Sale item are FINAL and no returns or exchanges are accepted.
- We cannot accept COD returns.